author
you're here at My Blog(?); hope you enjoy your stay here.
if you dont like it here; the X is always there on the top.

Name : Dominic
Age : 16
Im 100% Straight and Male
So Don't Bother Trying to Gay Me

I Enjoy Riding, Being An Idiot, Singing


tagboard




Plurk
Plurk.com


Some Crap
Im A Rider.
Pure Park
Don't Ask Me To Ride Street
I Will Fall Asleep
I Have A Disfigured Finger

My Bike Feels Weird Somehow
It Doesn't Look Good
I Wanna Backflip

Im Bored . Ask Me Out

I'm Still Single :P By: TwitterButtons.com
By TwitterButtons.com


Wishlist
=Girlfriend
=Become A Singer
=Become Pro Rider.
=G2000 Blazer.
=Colony Official Stem
=Federal Lacey Bar
=Superstar New Deal
=New Rear Hub
=Turndowns
=Tailwhips
=Backflips
=360
=1080
=X-Games


blogs
Baoru
Benjamin
California
Charisa
Cheryl
Francisca
Gwenda
Huiyun
Jacqueline
Jerome - Rider
Joanne
Kaye
Lin-BF
Nurul
Sharon
Shu Wen
Stephanie
Vanessa
Wai Hian
Xinni
Yilin
Yin Tong
Yiting
Yun Qing



history


credits
resources © X X X
XFANTASYWINGSX


Thursday, January 31, 2008
Today in School Nothing Interesting Happened =="

After School. Went Cycling with Saiful n Benjamin.

Went to Bike Shop and Buy The Metal Stand for my Bike...Wanted to Try Out...5Dollars Only @@

Unable To Do A Wheelie Even with That Stand =="

Want Go Skatepark...Go Down the Grass Hill....Fall Down Dam Stupid =="...I Go Cycle Down When Usually Wan go Down..People Brake Like Shit...
*Too Excited...Totally Forgot About Braking *

Go to Skatepark For Like 4 Hours....Fall Down Another 2 more Times....Jumped So High~~

6.30 Lidat..Went to Playground to Relax...At Least Tried To =="...Kena Bullied by Small Kids T_T

For Awhile We Were Child-Care Part-Timers xD

Play With Kids and Make Sure They Didnt Get Hurt...

Played Catching , Poison Ball , Passing Tiny Basketball ( ? )
..Catching n Poison ball ALL Aim Me =="...Perhaps Too Big Sized =="

Then Suddenly From Poison Ball Become Deadly Game of Catch....The Pri 3 Kid Took A Glass Vodka Bottle n Chased Me =="...

Thinking...WTF DONT THEY KNOW ITS GLASS ?!?!

Then I Kept Screaming N Run Away...DAMN SLOW ( TIRED FROM SKATEPARK )

Then I Ran 1 Big Round back To Playground...Saw him Drinking Water...I Walked Up Shouting...I LOSE !!

He Shout...NO NOT YET OVER !!..He Take His Bottle of Water n Chased Me =="....I Run n Scream Again....LOL

Then I Run back to Playground Shout at Benjamin..BEN TAKE BIKE N RUN !!!...Desperate xD

He Say to Me...What?...TAKE BIKE N RUN ?!?!...He Throw The Basketball At Me =="

Then I No Energy edi go Sit Down at Pavement...The Boy Wan Pour Water On Me...I Push The Bottle Up...Then Take His Bottle n Pour out All The Water xD...Then Give Him Back...Say...Nah =="...Ur bottle...I Lose Edi =="

Then Take Bike Wan Go Home...Then Ben Bike Spoil...Nid go Bike Shop Repair...No Money...Wan Push in The Tyre oso Nid 3 Dollars...GO DIE LA !!! NVR DO ANYTHING OSO

I Paid =="...Lol.

In The End...Spoil Again...

Then No Choice...Did A New Method of "Tom-pang-ing"

Put His Bike..On my Bike...Then Walk All da Way Back Home...Saiful Took my Smaller bike Home With Him..He Was Late + My Mother Asked to Give it Away.


Haihs...Tml Going back to Floorball...Mdm Nuralla Ask Me Nicely...But...Honestly is Forcing Me =="...

"Dominic Pls Come to Training On Friday..If Not U No Nid Come Back Already~~ "...WTF ?

Honestly im Gonna Tell Teacher...CHER CANT TRAIN ~~~ INJURED IN SKATEPARK~~~

Wakakakak

10:58 PM
My Life is Short