author
you're here at My Blog(?); hope you enjoy your stay here.
if you dont like it here; the X is always there on the top.

Name : Dominic
Age : 16
Im 100% Straight and Male
So Don't Bother Trying to Gay Me

I Enjoy Riding, Being An Idiot, Singing


tagboard




Plurk
Plurk.com


Some Crap
Im A Rider.
Pure Park
Don't Ask Me To Ride Street
I Will Fall Asleep
I Have A Disfigured Finger

My Bike Feels Weird Somehow
It Doesn't Look Good
I Wanna Backflip

Im Bored . Ask Me Out

I'm Still Single :P By: TwitterButtons.com
By TwitterButtons.com


Wishlist
=Girlfriend
=Become A Singer
=Become Pro Rider.
=G2000 Blazer.
=Colony Official Stem
=Federal Lacey Bar
=Superstar New Deal
=New Rear Hub
=Turndowns
=Tailwhips
=Backflips
=360
=1080
=X-Games


blogs
Baoru
Benjamin
California
Charisa
Cheryl
Francisca
Gwenda
Huiyun
Jacqueline
Jerome - Rider
Joanne
Kaye
Lin-BF
Nurul
Sharon
Shu Wen
Stephanie
Vanessa
Wai Hian
Xinni
Yilin
Yin Tong
Yiting
Yun Qing



history


credits
resources © X X X
XFANTASYWINGSX


Sunday, January 20, 2008
Good Evening Readers * Probably No One Reading *

Dis Morning Woke up 8am...Played 9DRAGONS

Afternoon Lloyd , Ben , Irving and Me Go Cycle =D

3pm Lidat Till 4pm...

Actually Wan Go Home at 4.30 =="

BUT...Tyre Today Burst Again...No Take Pic...But Looks Almost the Same As the Last Time....This is Like the 4th or 5th Time it Burst'ed =="

Somemore Tyre Burst Outside Keming Primary School =="...Then I ALONE Walked Home...Holding A Bike in my Hand...Those 3 Guys Didn't Want To Go Home Early...So I Was Left Alone T_T

Reach Home Around 4.20pm...Went to Shower...Then Went to Suntec XD

Wahahaha....

Game On !!

In MRT Nothing Weird Happened....BUT IN CITYLINK THINGY

WTF ?!?!...A Chinese Lady....Doggy Leashed Her White - Blonde Daughter =="

Not The Doggy Neck Leash...The Body One....

Everyone Looking At The Lady Like Not Happy Wif Her...I Oso xD
HOW CAN TREAT UR DAUGHTER LIKE THAT ?!?!

Then She Look At Me Like...Want Slap Me Any Second =="

Then Today Wangan Card Expired Again...Had to Pay Extra to Renew Card =="...

Changed Car Colour...

And Don't Know Why...I Got This 1 Dollar Coin...Everytime I Put it Into A Machine...Nothing Happens =="...Then Need Eject the Coin Out...

Spent 20 Dollar On Arcade Today~~~.

When Coming Back Dat Time...

Just Nice Left Arcade...Walking To Escalator..SUDDENLY !!

I Thought I Dreaming sia...Got This Idiot In A Fortune God Costume =="...IRRITATING FACE

Childish Face.. =="

Head So Big..The Guy Like Got Difficulty Carrying the Head =="....Then Keep Randomly Waving Around...Wonder How He See's Thru It...


Then Walk Walk Walk...Wan Reach the Food Area Edi...Got This Policeman...Standing outside a Baby Shop....Lookin To No-where~~

Like Wan Pull Out Gun...Honestly I Dun Think Its A Statue =="...Features on Clothes n Face WAY TOO REAL...But The Policeman Didnt Move AT ALL......


Then in MRT...Got 3 Super Pretty Gals...All At Different Times...

*IM NOT A FLIRT OR A PERVERT* * JUST VERY VERY LONELY *


Now Got Cough n Flu~~~~

I Hate Cough T_T...Cant Eat Sweet Stuff....

9:43 PM
My Life is Short