author
you're here at My Blog(?); hope you enjoy your stay here.
if you dont like it here; the X is always there on the top.

Name : Dominic
Age : 16
Im 100% Straight and Male
So Don't Bother Trying to Gay Me

I Enjoy Riding, Being An Idiot, Singing


tagboard




Plurk
Plurk.com


Some Crap
Im A Rider.
Pure Park
Don't Ask Me To Ride Street
I Will Fall Asleep
I Have A Disfigured Finger

My Bike Feels Weird Somehow
It Doesn't Look Good
I Wanna Backflip

Im Bored . Ask Me Out

I'm Still Single :P By: TwitterButtons.com
By TwitterButtons.com


Wishlist
=Girlfriend
=Become A Singer
=Become Pro Rider.
=G2000 Blazer.
=Colony Official Stem
=Federal Lacey Bar
=Superstar New Deal
=New Rear Hub
=Turndowns
=Tailwhips
=Backflips
=360
=1080
=X-Games


blogs
Baoru
Benjamin
California
Charisa
Cheryl
Francisca
Gwenda
Huiyun
Jacqueline
Jerome - Rider
Joanne
Kaye
Lin-BF
Nurul
Sharon
Shu Wen
Stephanie
Vanessa
Wai Hian
Xinni
Yilin
Yin Tong
Yiting
Yun Qing



history


credits
resources © X X X
XFANTASYWINGSX


Saturday, December 15, 2007
Yo !..

Gonna Post About YSTD and TDY

Yesterday.

Me n Haziq Went to Suntec...We Played GuitarFreak4 AGAIN

BUT BEFORE THAT !

We Were Walking To Suntec Via Underground Pass at City Hall MRT...

SUDDENLY !

This Guy Walks Up to Us And Says...EXCUSE ME CAN U GUYS STOP FOR AWHILE ?
I Am From An Agency That Produces Celebrities...We Groom Normal People to be A Celebrity...

We Have Groomed People Such As Fiona Xie...Jeanette Something ==...and dunno who else ==

Me and my Colleagues Were Walking Back To Our Office When U Walked Past Her...

And She Said That She Liked What She Saw....( ME )

I Over There Fucking Nervous ACCIDENTALLY Said No ==...Then Walk Away ==

Oh...Then After Suntec...Haziq go Penisular Buy Skinny Jeans ...

Then we Go Westmall Play Arcade.

Airhockey , Time Crisis , Daytona
Standard Games We Usually Play Over There.

.



TODAY


Suppose to go Japanese Class XD...But Fucking Lazy ==

So I Postponed to Tomorrow...Lol.

Then 6pm Me N My Neighbour Went to Suntec AGAIN LOL...Current Hang Out Spot.

No Where Else to go ==

Oh...And I Bought Drum-Sticks from Westmall's Music Shop...And Not That Chicken Drum Stick ==


I Bought The Drum-stick to play DRUMMANIAV4

Sucked ==

So I Played Wangan Maximum Tune 3

From 300HP Car...Now 500HP !

WAKAKAKA...So Satisfying...xD

Oh...And Got 1 Small boy Dam Sad Jor...Wan Race with 2 Pros...( Not Me )

Those 2 Guys Let The Boy Take Advantage for Like 4km...Then The Small boy Wan Act Pro...Do Those Pro Actions...Change Gear Look so Nice...Then Keep Shake the Steering Well...End Up Kena Owned ==.


Now I Left A Class Story and A-Plus.

Then Can Get A Fucking Pro Car Edi...Lol.

GuitarFreakV4...I Still not VERY Good ==

Hopefully Can go there Practice More...BUT WHERE TO BUY THE MEMORY CARD ?!?!?!

Swtz.



Tomorrow Got Jap Class...And Something Special Going On...Sienz.

10:44 PM
My Life is Short