author
you're here at My Blog(?); hope you enjoy your stay here.
if you dont like it here; the X is always there on the top.

Name : Dominic
Age : 16
Im 100% Straight and Male
So Don't Bother Trying to Gay Me

I Enjoy Riding, Being An Idiot, Singing


tagboard




Plurk
Plurk.com


Some Crap
Im A Rider.
Pure Park
Don't Ask Me To Ride Street
I Will Fall Asleep
I Have A Disfigured Finger

My Bike Feels Weird Somehow
It Doesn't Look Good
I Wanna Backflip

Im Bored . Ask Me Out

I'm Still Single :P By: TwitterButtons.com
By TwitterButtons.com


Wishlist
=Girlfriend
=Become A Singer
=Become Pro Rider.
=G2000 Blazer.
=Colony Official Stem
=Federal Lacey Bar
=Superstar New Deal
=New Rear Hub
=Turndowns
=Tailwhips
=Backflips
=360
=1080
=X-Games


blogs
Baoru
Benjamin
California
Charisa
Cheryl
Francisca
Gwenda
Huiyun
Jacqueline
Jerome - Rider
Joanne
Kaye
Lin-BF
Nurul
Sharon
Shu Wen
Stephanie
Vanessa
Wai Hian
Xinni
Yilin
Yin Tong
Yiting
Yun Qing



history


credits
resources © X X X
XFANTASYWINGSX


Sunday, December 2, 2007
Yeah !

Yesterday Went to Escape Theme Park !

It Was Fun !...At First only Suma , Suzianna , Syed and Me

Abt 6pm+

Lloyd's Parents Treat A Few People To Escape Theme Park.

We All Ride The Spinning Thingy...Not Really Thrilling...But All Laughing

Then We Rode The Inverter...First Time I Shouted That Much xD

I Had A Reason To Scream...First...The Support Was Squeezing Our Legs
Secondly. Our Heads Were Hanging Out....The Thing ACTUALLY Went Upside Down.

After That we Rode the Pirate Ship~~~

Siva Said...No Fun One La...

When We All Riding...I Laughing In Pain...Gals Were Screaming...Haziq All Laughing Oso...Siva Put His head Down....Wahahahaha

then all Insult Siva...Say Siva no Cock..No Ball...Scared...Then We Decided To Ride it Again...Again Siva Put His Head Down...Lol.

Then We Go To Haunted House...Damn Fun xD

Haziq Go Infront of Us Like Leader..As If He Not Scared...Siva Beside Me...Wan Act Like he Oso Not Scared....When Go In...Haziq First Person...SIALA I SCARED....Then Make us ALL Scared ==


Walk 1 Side..All Scream Like Crazy Monkey == Lol

Got 1 Part Dam Funny...Was Dis Machine Doll...Wearing A Blindfold...On A Eletric Chair...At First Not Moving...Haziq Said..Ok-Ok..Stop....Relax First...Suddenly The Machine Kena Eletrocuted..Keep Moving ...In A Head-Banging Motion...Haziq First one to Scream...Then we all Scream Oso ==

Then Siva Run Infront Cause Scared to be Behind....Then Left Me Behind..I Push All Away Stay in Center XD

Wahahahaha.....Small But Scary....First Time only ==


Oh...And Before That...Me N Syed...And the Gals...We Drove the Go-Kart

Dam Easy ==

Then Syed Behind me..Waving to me...In The Position Saying..Slow Down...Wait For Me..Style..

I Wait for Him...Suddenly He go Past me Laughing Like Maniac ==

When me n Syed and the 2 Gals Played Pirates Alone...Me n Syed Laughing In Pain..The 2 Gals Screaming into my Ears ==.


Then We All go Pasir Ris Park..Take A Few Pics...Then In MRT Oso Take Pic...I Try Get The Pics Soon.

Then 11pm I Went to Westmall Arcade Play Daytona To Relax~~~

No One Watching Midnight movie with me ...I Nvr Go ==


Today. Probably go Jap Class...Hopefully Tonight got Ppl Free Watch Movie...

Sien..I Hate Japanese Class...All Adults ==

No Coolz Kidz ==.

Post more when i Come Back.

8:26 AM
My Life is Short