author
you're here at My Blog(?); hope you enjoy your stay here.
if you dont like it here; the X is always there on the top.
Name : Dominic
Age : 16
Im 100% Straight and Male
So Don't Bother Trying to Gay Me
I Enjoy Riding, Being An Idiot, Singing
tagboard
Plurk
Some Crap
Im A Rider.
Pure Park
Don't Ask Me To Ride Street
I Will Fall Asleep
I Have A Disfigured Finger
My Bike Feels Weird Somehow
It Doesn't Look Good
I Wanna Backflip
Im Bored . Ask Me Out
I'm Still Single :P
By TwitterButtons.com
Wishlist
=Girlfriend
=Become A Singer
=Become Pro Rider.
=G2000 Blazer.
=Colony Official Stem
=Federal Lacey Bar
=Superstar New Deal
=New Rear Hub
=Turndowns
=Tailwhips
=Backflips
=360
=1080
=X-Games
blogs
history
credits
Sunday, December 9, 2007

We Actually Paid 1 Dollar For Dis Ride...Its Really Moving N Playing Music
See Im Really Moving.
Y Jingteck Jump off Sia ==
Pastamania !
Barney And my Little Blue Elephant Stuffed Toy
Now Barney is Wearing my Shades ?!?!
Those Pics were Off The Time Me n Pri Skool Frens Went Out Together...Cant Rmb When Jor...
Okay...Enough of my Memories..
Today.
Fucking Sienz. Fucking Bad Mood. Right Leg is Fucking Injured.
Okay !...Today I Never Went Anywhere Cause my Mother's Off Day ==
Sienz jor...Today Went to Buy Moving Rubber...Leg so Freakin' Pain Sia...The Shop is Only Nearby the MRT...and while Walking to the shop my Leg SO PAIN Until I Nid Limp To The Shop...
And I Watched Alot of Arashi Videos...Dam Funny Hahaha....But Still Fuckin' Pissed Off...Wakakaka
Tomorrow If Haziq Come Back to SG Edi...We MAYB Going Escape...If Not...Go Woodlands Buy Ring ==...For Fun Ja...Not For GF...CAUSE I NO GF...WAHAHAHA....Until Now oso Dun haf Jor...
Tomorrow No Money...Forgot to Ask Mother ==....Damn ==
Now Left 5 Dollars LOL
Today Whole Day Play Tekken Dark Ressurection on PSP Jor...I Oso Cannot Practice Fighting Skills Cause of Leg...Cause of Leg oso cannot Dance...Only Sing n Play PSP Today...Sis WHOLE DAY Watching TV ==....
10:23 PM
My Life is Short