author
you're here at My Blog(?); hope you enjoy your stay here.
if you dont like it here; the X is always there on the top.

Name : Dominic
Age : 16
Im 100% Straight and Male
So Don't Bother Trying to Gay Me

I Enjoy Riding, Being An Idiot, Singing


tagboard




Plurk
Plurk.com


Some Crap
Im A Rider.
Pure Park
Don't Ask Me To Ride Street
I Will Fall Asleep
I Have A Disfigured Finger

My Bike Feels Weird Somehow
It Doesn't Look Good
I Wanna Backflip

Im Bored . Ask Me Out

I'm Still Single :P By: TwitterButtons.com
By TwitterButtons.com


Wishlist
=Girlfriend
=Become A Singer
=Become Pro Rider.
=G2000 Blazer.
=Colony Official Stem
=Federal Lacey Bar
=Superstar New Deal
=New Rear Hub
=Turndowns
=Tailwhips
=Backflips
=360
=1080
=X-Games


blogs
Baoru
Benjamin
California
Charisa
Cheryl
Francisca
Gwenda
Huiyun
Jacqueline
Jerome - Rider
Joanne
Kaye
Lin-BF
Nurul
Sharon
Shu Wen
Stephanie
Vanessa
Wai Hian
Xinni
Yilin
Yin Tong
Yiting
Yun Qing



history


credits
resources © X X X
XFANTASYWINGSX


Saturday, December 1, 2007
Lol...Today's Tension...Very Low

Tension : New Word For Mood ...Learnt it In Arashi's Concert Talk Video xD

Yesterday. Went to Yiting's House to play PSP

He play My PSP Like Nobody's Business...

He Was Playing Def Jam...

His PSP Only had 3 Games...Crisis Core , Crash of the Titans and Another game That I Cant Remember xD

Then I Was Playing With Air-Pistols in his House xD

Then I Was Hunting Down A Cockroach..Stupid Yiting Left 1 Pallet only...How to Kill A Cockroach with 1 pallet ==

But the Cockroach Ran Away from Me..Didnt Find It...So I Acted Like I Was Black Cat The Whole Time i was At His House xD

After That...He Played Def Jam TOO Much..We Started To Wrestle...Obviously I Won !




Today.

Suppose to go Escape Theme Park.

Bloody Hell...All no money Cannot Go Escape...Now Dnno wan go Where ==...

Later come Back Update More...STRESS LA I WAN GO ESCAPE THEME PARK ALL NO MONEY



Tension Level : Dying

=D

Today 6 or 7pm Lidat...Me n Haziq Going Orchard....Go Walk Ja..Who wan Find Us?...SMS or Call Me.

11:58 AM
My Life is Short