author
you're here at My Blog(?); hope you enjoy your stay here.
if you dont like it here; the X is always there on the top.

Name : Dominic
Age : 16
Im 100% Straight and Male
So Don't Bother Trying to Gay Me

I Enjoy Riding, Being An Idiot, Singing


tagboard




Plurk
Plurk.com


Some Crap
Im A Rider.
Pure Park
Don't Ask Me To Ride Street
I Will Fall Asleep
I Have A Disfigured Finger

My Bike Feels Weird Somehow
It Doesn't Look Good
I Wanna Backflip

Im Bored . Ask Me Out

I'm Still Single :P By: TwitterButtons.com
By TwitterButtons.com


Wishlist
=Girlfriend
=Become A Singer
=Become Pro Rider.
=G2000 Blazer.
=Colony Official Stem
=Federal Lacey Bar
=Superstar New Deal
=New Rear Hub
=Turndowns
=Tailwhips
=Backflips
=360
=1080
=X-Games


blogs
Baoru
Benjamin
California
Charisa
Cheryl
Francisca
Gwenda
Huiyun
Jacqueline
Jerome - Rider
Joanne
Kaye
Lin-BF
Nurul
Sharon
Shu Wen
Stephanie
Vanessa
Wai Hian
Xinni
Yilin
Yin Tong
Yiting
Yun Qing



history


credits
resources © X X X
XFANTASYWINGSX


Thursday, December 13, 2007
Hmm...Yesterday Was An " OK " Day...

3.30pm Left the House Meet Lloyd at JE Terminal...

We 2 Talk Talk talk on MRT...Went to Orchard...

We Eat Mac...Actually Only Me ==...
He Just Took my Fries...and Drink ==...

Then we Went to Walk around...5.30 Lidat suddenly he say Wan Go Home ==...He Nid Pick Sister Up...So I Went to Dhoby Ghaut...Alone...Play Arcade...Wasted 5 Dollars Top-up my NeBo Card.. ==
There Nothing to do Alone..

So Went to Suntec Arcade play GuitarFreak4...Yesterday Finger Keep Slip Off The Stupid Thingy ==...

I Wanted to Play Drummania but only got 1 Drum-Stick ==

After That I Played Wangan Maximum Tune...Finished 1 Map...Now Car HP 280 =D...I Beginner xD...Played Only like 2 - 3 Times...

AFTER THAT.

Went to Westmall Play Arcade Oso ==...5 Dollar I Can Play 1Hour + ==

First Game I Played....Time Crisis...Almost Played A Perfect Game...I Paid 2 Tokens..Never Died Until The Last Stage...About 20 - 30mins Edi ==...

Then i go play Daytona 2....I Play Until Dam Fast ==...

Then play Daytona USA...Sucked ==

After Finish Playing Arcade Edi Going to 9pm...So took 945 Home...




TODAY.
Most Probably Doing Nothing But Watch "DRAGON ZAKURA" and "STAND UP !! "
Japanese Drama =D...Damn Nice.

-DRAGON ZAKURA Is about A Gangster who became A Lawyer And Goes to Japan's Most Stupid School "Ryuuzan "...And Wants To Send 5 Students to "Todai - Tokyo Univ "

-STAND UP !!....I Oso dunno about wad...Damn Confusing...About Growing Up and S3x ==..SERIOUSLY...But no Porn Ah...Damn Funny...


Friday Going Escape AGAIN ==...

9:37 AM
My Life is Short