author
you're here at My Blog(?); hope you enjoy your stay here.
if you dont like it here; the X is always there on the top.

Name : Dominic
Age : 16
Im 100% Straight and Male
So Don't Bother Trying to Gay Me

I Enjoy Riding, Being An Idiot, Singing


tagboard




Plurk
Plurk.com


Some Crap
Im A Rider.
Pure Park
Don't Ask Me To Ride Street
I Will Fall Asleep
I Have A Disfigured Finger

My Bike Feels Weird Somehow
It Doesn't Look Good
I Wanna Backflip

Im Bored . Ask Me Out

I'm Still Single :P By: TwitterButtons.com
By TwitterButtons.com


Wishlist
=Girlfriend
=Become A Singer
=Become Pro Rider.
=G2000 Blazer.
=Colony Official Stem
=Federal Lacey Bar
=Superstar New Deal
=New Rear Hub
=Turndowns
=Tailwhips
=Backflips
=360
=1080
=X-Games


blogs
Baoru
Benjamin
California
Charisa
Cheryl
Francisca
Gwenda
Huiyun
Jacqueline
Jerome - Rider
Joanne
Kaye
Lin-BF
Nurul
Sharon
Shu Wen
Stephanie
Vanessa
Wai Hian
Xinni
Yilin
Yin Tong
Yiting
Yun Qing



history


credits
resources © X X X
XFANTASYWINGSX


Saturday, December 29, 2007
Back from Suntec Arcade !

Bloody Embarassing Day =="


1st : When Waiting for 947 Bus...I Forgot To Lock my Jean's Zip. ( Zip Turned Down Is Lock ) ( Lol ) Anyway...At First When I Reached The Bus stop , My zip Was FULLY Closed. ONLY When I Sat Down...Then Lots Of Pretty Gals Came =="
Lol. I Then Realized My fly was Open Lol. But I Could'nt Just Re-zip It There...Embarassing.

Then I Waited For Bus to Come..All Gals Looked at The Bus...I Quickly Zipped It Back...
BUT. Yes Theres A Bus...I Wished Life Was Ezier =="
BUT !...The Prettiest Girl in The Group Saw Me Zipping My Pants Back ( NOOO )

* Die *


2nd : Reached City Hall Shopping. Walked To Suntec. But Before I Got Out of City Hall Underground Mall. I Had to Take An Escalator..And There were 3 Girls Taking Their Time to Walk to the Escalator Infront of me...
So I Cut Them WITH STYLE. YEAH !
THEN.
I Didnt Realize That My Pants Was Already That Low. Lol ( VERY LOW )

But I Lazy to Pull it Up Thinking It Was OK. LOL

Then When I Reached the Top of the Escalator...I Wanted to Take A Step...Pants Too Low...Could'nt Move Far Enough...Eventually Tripped...But Lucky I Didnt Touch the Ground...I Was Trained To Balance =D LUCKY



3rd : Playing Wangan Maximum Tune 3.
Lots of Gals Behind Me Watching...Screwed Up BADLY. Wasted like 2 dollars.. ==

4th : Same Bunch of Girls Looking at Me Play GuitarFreak V4.
TIPS FOR PPL WHO PLAY GUITARFREAK
DONT PLAY GUITAR HERO ITS NOTHING ALIKE !
Bloody Hell I Keep Think its G. Hero I Keep Wait for Bar Until Miss ==.

Then Today Head to Rhythm ==.


5th . LOL....I Wanted To Board the 945 Bus I Juz Tapped My EZ-Link Card.
WHEN A FAT GIRL WANS TO TAP HER CAR WAN WALK INFRONT OF ME.
She Moved Away. BUT
DAMIT SHES FAT.
HER STOMACH WAS BLOCKING ME !!
I Tried To Squeeze My Way Thru...Ended Up Knocking my Shoulder onto the Metal Bar REALLY LOUD.

There were 2 Gals Sitting Around The Center Area Looking At ME.





You All See A Link To All This Embarassing Moments ?.
Pretty Gals.

Except for Number 5.

STUPID FAT UGLY GAL !



Probably "Lost My Magic " On Xmas
=="

8:11 PM
My Life is Short