author
you're here at My Blog(?); hope you enjoy your stay here.
if you dont like it here; the X is always there on the top.

Name : Dominic
Age : 16
Im 100% Straight and Male
So Don't Bother Trying to Gay Me

I Enjoy Riding, Being An Idiot, Singing


tagboard




Plurk
Plurk.com


Some Crap
Im A Rider.
Pure Park
Don't Ask Me To Ride Street
I Will Fall Asleep
I Have A Disfigured Finger

My Bike Feels Weird Somehow
It Doesn't Look Good
I Wanna Backflip

Im Bored . Ask Me Out

I'm Still Single :P By: TwitterButtons.com
By TwitterButtons.com


Wishlist
=Girlfriend
=Become A Singer
=Become Pro Rider.
=G2000 Blazer.
=Colony Official Stem
=Federal Lacey Bar
=Superstar New Deal
=New Rear Hub
=Turndowns
=Tailwhips
=Backflips
=360
=1080
=X-Games


blogs
Baoru
Benjamin
California
Charisa
Cheryl
Francisca
Gwenda
Huiyun
Jacqueline
Jerome - Rider
Joanne
Kaye
Lin-BF
Nurul
Sharon
Shu Wen
Stephanie
Vanessa
Wai Hian
Xinni
Yilin
Yin Tong
Yiting
Yun Qing



history


credits
resources © X X X
XFANTASYWINGSX


Tuesday, December 11, 2007
5.00pm -


WOOT !


Just Finished Showering After A Cool 4 Hours of Cycling~~~


Went to "Explore" Bukit batok Central...Big Place...Nice to Cycle. Yeah !


Just Now Me n Benjamin Cycled Wrong Side...But we Lazy To Turn Back...So We Ended Up Being Behind The MRT Station...Just nice The Traffic Light got Green Man BLINKING...


I Choing Dam Fast xD...Benjamin dam Relax...Got 1 Old Lady Wan Cross The Other Light =.=



I Slide Dam Hard...Hit the Drain Cover Dam Hard..Suddenly Got 1 Very Loud Sound...I Thought I Killed Something ==...Benjamin Suddenly Say...NICE ONE AH...


I Thought....WTF ?...DID I KILL SOMETHING ?!?!!!!?!?!?

Then I Look Down...Got 1 Freakin' Hole in my Tire ==...Its Like the 3rd Time Changing My Tire ==


Oh...When the Tire Burst...The Old Lady Shout xD...She Like wan get Heart Atk xD...Then got 3 Teenagers Kena Shock so funny ah !!!




The Hole in my Tire...Look so Sick ==...Can See That I Slide "Drift" Alot...Can See All The Stiches on my Tire XD

Spent Another 20+ Dollar On Changing the Tire ==...Lucky Nearby Westmall got Bicycle Shop ah !!

Me n Ben Go There...Got 2 Malay Gal...got 1 Look like Chinese...or Mayb is a Chinese...LOOK SO FINE~~~....

Look At Me Jor...Lucky Nvr See My Behind xD...Pants Wet Jor..Sweat Like Fuck...Wear 2 Layers of Pants...So Freakin' Hot...Then oso Did Alot of Cycling~~~4 Hours of Up n Down Hills...

Downhill Really no prob xD...BUT WITH A FLAT TIRE IT IS !!

The Bicycle Shop is at the Brown Building Area Nxt to Westmall..Lucky Near To the Place where my Tire Burst xD...Waakakaka...

After that We Went to Cycle ALL Over Central Area...We got Lost like 3 Times ==..We Really Need A Map ==... Or GPS : D

Then Go to Goodview Carpark Cycle ~~...3 or 4 Times Ah...Benjamin Invented A New Style of Drifting on Wet Area...Get off The Bike then Let The Bike Drift Itself....

I Sucked At It...My Bike Cannot Do == Most Probably...When I try Get off Bike...The Bike Pulling Me Until I Outside Carpark ==...Dam Funny Ah...Sad...Only Benjamin There...

We 4+ Go Home....Lucky Ah...Now Raining ==...

Today dunno wan go Where Ei...Dam Sienz At Home ==


4:59 PM
My Life is Short