author
you're here at My Blog(?); hope you enjoy your stay here.
if you dont like it here; the X is always there on the top.

Name : Dominic
Age : 16
Im 100% Straight and Male
So Don't Bother Trying to Gay Me

I Enjoy Riding, Being An Idiot, Singing


tagboard




Plurk
Plurk.com


Some Crap
Im A Rider.
Pure Park
Don't Ask Me To Ride Street
I Will Fall Asleep
I Have A Disfigured Finger

My Bike Feels Weird Somehow
It Doesn't Look Good
I Wanna Backflip

Im Bored . Ask Me Out

I'm Still Single :P By: TwitterButtons.com
By TwitterButtons.com


Wishlist
=Girlfriend
=Become A Singer
=Become Pro Rider.
=G2000 Blazer.
=Colony Official Stem
=Federal Lacey Bar
=Superstar New Deal
=New Rear Hub
=Turndowns
=Tailwhips
=Backflips
=360
=1080
=X-Games


blogs
Baoru
Benjamin
California
Charisa
Cheryl
Francisca
Gwenda
Huiyun
Jacqueline
Jerome - Rider
Joanne
Kaye
Lin-BF
Nurul
Sharon
Shu Wen
Stephanie
Vanessa
Wai Hian
Xinni
Yilin
Yin Tong
Yiting
Yun Qing



history


credits
resources © X X X
XFANTASYWINGSX


Thursday, November 22, 2007
Today..Fun and Bad Day.

Fun Part...Spent 2 - 3 Hours Cleaning The Floorball Boards...Then Left It To Dry...at Quadrangle..Then Go Meeting For like 10mins...Go Take Lunch Break From 12.45pm to 2pm..Stupid Uncle At The Western Food Shop So Freakin Slow...Took like 1 Hour till I Received My Fish n Chips.

Come Back at 1.45pm...Sit down At Quadrangle Talk Until 2.30pm Lidat...Then After Wan Move The Boards To Canteen For Open House on Saturday...

Stupid Plastic Rope Barrier Thingy..Nid Move The Boards UNDER The Barrier...Somemore nid Walk on Stairs..AND i so Tall....

End Up Knock my Head VERY Hard on the Edge of Board...I Thought Only Pain...Nothing Much...suddenly Yong Xuan...OI UR HEAD BLEEDING LEI

I Over There..Huh ?...Use my shirt to Wipe...ALOT OF BLOOD =D

But Really...No Pain ~~~

Then so Many SJAB Gals~~~
Then got 1 Weird Gal...Keep Talking Like Nobody's Business...I There Day-Dreaming ...Ask me Question I Blur-blur Answer xD

So Unlucky...Hair Cut...Eyebrown Kena Cut...
Then The SJAB Gals..Keep Say..WHY CANT CUT OTHER PLACE...Y NID CUT EYEBROWN....== LIKE I WANT TO CUT THERE....



Anyway...Pics Of Me With Long Hair ...More Memorial Pics T_T






Shit...Got Caught Pickin ><

Still Deciding on Pose ==



Now U See Her....

Now You Dont ! WAHAHAHA



MILK THAT HAPPY COW !

Famous Thumb =D

Cool Phone =D


Too Hot Too Cool..Starring Dom Cruise...

7:35 PM
My Life is Short