author
you're here at My Blog(?); hope you enjoy your stay here.
if you dont like it here; the X is always there on the top.

Name : Dominic
Age : 16
Im 100% Straight and Male
So Don't Bother Trying to Gay Me

I Enjoy Riding, Being An Idiot, Singing


tagboard




Plurk
Plurk.com


Some Crap
Im A Rider.
Pure Park
Don't Ask Me To Ride Street
I Will Fall Asleep
I Have A Disfigured Finger

My Bike Feels Weird Somehow
It Doesn't Look Good
I Wanna Backflip

Im Bored . Ask Me Out

I'm Still Single :P By: TwitterButtons.com
By TwitterButtons.com


Wishlist
=Girlfriend
=Become A Singer
=Become Pro Rider.
=G2000 Blazer.
=Colony Official Stem
=Federal Lacey Bar
=Superstar New Deal
=New Rear Hub
=Turndowns
=Tailwhips
=Backflips
=360
=1080
=X-Games


blogs
Baoru
Benjamin
California
Charisa
Cheryl
Francisca
Gwenda
Huiyun
Jacqueline
Jerome - Rider
Joanne
Kaye
Lin-BF
Nurul
Sharon
Shu Wen
Stephanie
Vanessa
Wai Hian
Xinni
Yilin
Yin Tong
Yiting
Yun Qing



history


credits
resources © X X X
XFANTASYWINGSX


Thursday, November 15, 2007
Shopping Jya
Today Woke up 8am Lol...Later Than Usual....

HAD TO GO BUY CLOTHES TODAY

But As Fate Has It...No One Was Free....

Made A Few Calls n Nudges on MSN...

Luckily Sean Was Free so Was Benjamin...

So At 3.30pm We Took the MRT To Orchard using Da Red Line !

1 Hour LOL...Waste of Time Jya



Obviously Im The Guy With No Luck...All The Gals Asked Me To Buy Cardigans...
Im Not Good With Fashion Ja...So I Needed Explainations For Those xD

Luckily Im A Fast Learner Ja XD

So I went To Orchard...No Cardigans There =D...Unless You Wanna Pay 138 SGD There =D

So We Went To Dhoby Ghaut...Oh And Sean's New Term for Foreigners
FT = Foreign Talent...So We Wont Sound Rude Calling Them Ang Mor or China or Bangla

Back to Story ja xD
. Went to I.P Zone in P.Singapura ....Lol...All The Gals Told me That Cardigans Were Sweater Type Thingys With Buttons...But At I.P Zone They haf Zipper Cardigans That Just Look like Plain old Jackets ==

.So Simply Didnt But It...BUT I BOUGHT DIS COOL LOOKING GREEN SHOE =D

So Tomorrow Going To Bugis To Buy Clothes That Will Attract The Ladies~~~

Oh....And Few Days Ago...Me and Benjamin Went To Westmall...

I Was Buying Japanese Food at The Food Court...When I Was Walking Back...
Benjamin Heard A Few People Discussing If I Was A Japanese or Korean...

My Answer Would be Korean...My Family name Tay Came from Korea I Belive =D

Only Made into A Chinese Way...If Im Not Wrong...ANYWAY I DO LOOK LIKE KOREAN~~~

Make Way For Rainy~~~

My Name's Rainy~~

XD


Tml Update On Trip to Bugis with Sean ( ? ) and Benjamin !

Oh and i Got CIP ><

11:20 PM
My Life is Short