author
you're here at My Blog(?); hope you enjoy your stay here.
if you dont like it here; the X is always there on the top.

Name : Dominic
Age : 16
Im 100% Straight and Male
So Don't Bother Trying to Gay Me

I Enjoy Riding, Being An Idiot, Singing


tagboard




Plurk
Plurk.com


Some Crap
Im A Rider.
Pure Park
Don't Ask Me To Ride Street
I Will Fall Asleep
I Have A Disfigured Finger

My Bike Feels Weird Somehow
It Doesn't Look Good
I Wanna Backflip

Im Bored . Ask Me Out

I'm Still Single :P By: TwitterButtons.com
By TwitterButtons.com


Wishlist
=Girlfriend
=Become A Singer
=Become Pro Rider.
=G2000 Blazer.
=Colony Official Stem
=Federal Lacey Bar
=Superstar New Deal
=New Rear Hub
=Turndowns
=Tailwhips
=Backflips
=360
=1080
=X-Games


blogs
Baoru
Benjamin
California
Charisa
Cheryl
Francisca
Gwenda
Huiyun
Jacqueline
Jerome - Rider
Joanne
Kaye
Lin-BF
Nurul
Sharon
Shu Wen
Stephanie
Vanessa
Wai Hian
Xinni
Yilin
Yin Tong
Yiting
Yun Qing



history


credits
resources © X X X
XFANTASYWINGSX


Monday, November 19, 2007
Now So Full~~~
Wahahaha..Just Finished A Simple Home-Made Dinner..By Maid ==...Who Else...

So Full~~ When Walk Very Pain~~~

And I Came Home about 9.40pm....Today's Story

Today..2.30pm..Met Syed at Jurong East MRT

We Took the Green Line to City Hall..Got Out...Told Me Different Stories...Lol...

We Went to 7-11 To Buy Red Bull + Sweets...Eclipse Lol...
No Wonder i still so much energy..Red Bull~~~

DAMIT..My Eclipse Mint Still With Him...

Anyway..Went to Penisular To Buy Myself Cardigan...Suppose to get A Branded One..Ended Up Getting a Cheap Cheap one..LOL 20Dollars

Oh...btw..Rebecca n Suzianna ( Dunno hwo to Spell ) ...Where There Already...

We Went To Marina Square....They Ate Long John Silver...Food of course...I KNOW LA ..My English Bad...

All I Had Was A Chocolate Pie and 1 Regular Coke ==

Then Talk...Talk...Walk...Walk....

Take Alot of Picture at Suntec....

No Use My Cam...Soon Get The Pic Post Ja...

YQ...U Dare Say My Life Boring? WAHAHAHAHAHA

Anyway...6pm Lidat...

Rebecca Go Home...We Take Same MRT Until outram Park Ja...6pm Alot of PPL In MRT sia...got 1 Incredibly Huge Guy + 1 Tall Guy...Both of then Stand So Near Me..I Nid Push My Neck All Da Way Behind to Get Some Air ==...Then The Gals Laugh at Me ==

OH...And Today's Count...Total of 40 Girls Looked At Me...or Shall I Say..Ladies~~
Cause Im A Gentleman Wakakaka


Anyway...Then We Went To Vivo...Do Nth...Sit Down...Talk...They Speak In Malay Hard To Understand So I Just Sat There ==...

Then We Go To Arcade..Play Air hockey + 1 Weird Bumper Car Game..Lol...Fun xD

Take Pics Again...Then Go Home At About 9+

They all Go Home..I Go Mac Drink ==...

Reach Home 9.40pm...About there Ja...

I Try Get The Pictures By Tml Ja...

Cya~~~....

Oh..And I Bought A Pair of 50 Dollar Shoe...So Cheap Ja~~~

10:29 PM
My Life is Short