author
you're here at My Blog(?); hope you enjoy your stay here.
if you dont like it here; the X is always there on the top.

Name : Dominic
Age : 16
Im 100% Straight and Male
So Don't Bother Trying to Gay Me

I Enjoy Riding, Being An Idiot, Singing


tagboard




Plurk
Plurk.com


Some Crap
Im A Rider.
Pure Park
Don't Ask Me To Ride Street
I Will Fall Asleep
I Have A Disfigured Finger

My Bike Feels Weird Somehow
It Doesn't Look Good
I Wanna Backflip

Im Bored . Ask Me Out

I'm Still Single :P By: TwitterButtons.com
By TwitterButtons.com


Wishlist
=Girlfriend
=Become A Singer
=Become Pro Rider.
=G2000 Blazer.
=Colony Official Stem
=Federal Lacey Bar
=Superstar New Deal
=New Rear Hub
=Turndowns
=Tailwhips
=Backflips
=360
=1080
=X-Games


blogs
Baoru
Benjamin
California
Charisa
Cheryl
Francisca
Gwenda
Huiyun
Jacqueline
Jerome - Rider
Joanne
Kaye
Lin-BF
Nurul
Sharon
Shu Wen
Stephanie
Vanessa
Wai Hian
Xinni
Yilin
Yin Tong
Yiting
Yun Qing



history


credits
resources © X X X
XFANTASYWINGSX


Sunday, November 18, 2007
Hero
Movie Night .Hero.



Cool..Me n Ben Went to Midnight Movie at Westmall...We Watched 11.30pm's HERO
Suppose to watch with sean
But Last Min. He Cancled...

The Movie So Funny`~~

Watch it To Belive me =D

Doesnt Sound Right...WHO CARES

Well...Movie Ended at 1.41am...SHARP ! Correct Timing from my Prediction !
Damn im Good~~~


Anyway...Had A Hard Time Coming Back...Could'nt Find A Taxi...So Had To Walk On The Road To Find One...On our Way There...We Jumped About Then Benjamin Jumped on The Concrete Table...

WHEN

There were Police Staring At Us LOL

Then We Had To Play It Cool And Walk Past Then Like Nothing is Happening~~~

Their Heads Were Popping Out from Their Cruizer Window...

SO NERVOUS ...PRESSURE LOL

xD


Luckily They Didnt Try to Stop Us~~~

Just Walked Away~~ NERVOUSLY XD

then walked home bla bla bla...Reached home at 2.20am LoL


Next Time Gal Pls Go With Me... Sad I Go With Fren Only..WHY NO GIRL ??!

7:50 AM
My Life is Short