author
you're here at My Blog(?); hope you enjoy your stay here.
if you dont like it here; the X is always there on the top.

Name : Dominic
Age : 16
Im 100% Straight and Male
So Don't Bother Trying to Gay Me

I Enjoy Riding, Being An Idiot, Singing


tagboard




Plurk
Plurk.com


Some Crap
Im A Rider.
Pure Park
Don't Ask Me To Ride Street
I Will Fall Asleep
I Have A Disfigured Finger

My Bike Feels Weird Somehow
It Doesn't Look Good
I Wanna Backflip

Im Bored . Ask Me Out

I'm Still Single :P By: TwitterButtons.com
By TwitterButtons.com


Wishlist
=Girlfriend
=Become A Singer
=Become Pro Rider.
=G2000 Blazer.
=Colony Official Stem
=Federal Lacey Bar
=Superstar New Deal
=New Rear Hub
=Turndowns
=Tailwhips
=Backflips
=360
=1080
=X-Games


blogs
Baoru
Benjamin
California
Charisa
Cheryl
Francisca
Gwenda
Huiyun
Jacqueline
Jerome - Rider
Joanne
Kaye
Lin-BF
Nurul
Sharon
Shu Wen
Stephanie
Vanessa
Wai Hian
Xinni
Yilin
Yin Tong
Yiting
Yun Qing



history


credits
resources © X X X
XFANTASYWINGSX


Thursday, November 1, 2007
Grand Cathay
Ok...I Lied...I Didnt Post Anything Yesterday Night Lol.

But im Posting Todays Activities

First.
I Had Physical Weights Training + 2.4KM Run
Weights wad Easy...
2.4km run...i came in at 13.40mins...
Minimum Set By Teacher 13.42mins

COOL RITE ?


After That We Went To The GRAND CATHAY To Watch.

The Game Plan.

SO COOL
The Theatre was AWESOME.
Loaded With Seats
Spaced Out Like No Other Cinema !!

Although I Havent Been to Vivo Grand Theatre...Heard it was Better.

While Watching the Movie...With Karhoe , Brian , Zheng Huan ( One ) , Zul

Damit i Paid for Food Again Today...

Anyway...While Watching The Movie..The Guys Had A IRRITATING Plan.

To Laugh REALLY Loud Like Nobody's Business...

Zheng Huan .

At The Funny Parts He Laughed Like A Fuking Hyena.
EVEN WHEN IT WASNT FUNNY HE LAUGHED

At Touching Scenes..The Others All Went AWWW So Bloody Loud.


It Was A Great Day !.

Who wan Go Grand Cathay Watch Movie With Me ?

10:28 PM
My Life is Short