author
you're here at My Blog(?); hope you enjoy your stay here.
if you dont like it here; the X is always there on the top.

Name : Dominic
Age : 16
Im 100% Straight and Male
So Don't Bother Trying to Gay Me

I Enjoy Riding, Being An Idiot, Singing


tagboard




Plurk
Plurk.com


Some Crap
Im A Rider.
Pure Park
Don't Ask Me To Ride Street
I Will Fall Asleep
I Have A Disfigured Finger

My Bike Feels Weird Somehow
It Doesn't Look Good
I Wanna Backflip

Im Bored . Ask Me Out

I'm Still Single :P By: TwitterButtons.com
By TwitterButtons.com


Wishlist
=Girlfriend
=Become A Singer
=Become Pro Rider.
=G2000 Blazer.
=Colony Official Stem
=Federal Lacey Bar
=Superstar New Deal
=New Rear Hub
=Turndowns
=Tailwhips
=Backflips
=360
=1080
=X-Games


blogs
Baoru
Benjamin
California
Charisa
Cheryl
Francisca
Gwenda
Huiyun
Jacqueline
Jerome - Rider
Joanne
Kaye
Lin-BF
Nurul
Sharon
Shu Wen
Stephanie
Vanessa
Wai Hian
Xinni
Yilin
Yin Tong
Yiting
Yun Qing



history


credits
resources © X X X
XFANTASYWINGSX


Monday, November 12, 2007
.
Today Sad Ja..Woke Up at 6AM...Thinking of 1 Particular Girl...

Amazingly...Sister Was Already Home Then....She Use Comp...I Canot Use Lol...Obviously =D

Then She Fell Asleep...
L.U.C.K.Y

I Used Comp From 7.45 Until 8.30am.

Sad Sad...9AM Had Floorball AWWA CIP

Disabled Kids Thingy.

Draw n Cut Small Paper Hearts...

Lol...Me n Zhen Yuan Got Competition See Who Draw Best LOL

Still...Im the Obvious Winner~~But He Kept Insisting That His is Better And Mine is Crap~~~ SURE~~~.

Then After All The Mess...We Had To CLEAN THE MESS...Kakakaka...* Not Funny * ==

Hmm...After That Mr. Shashi Had Us Assembled Together For A Meeting.

We Were Asked 4 More Boys To Join The One-West Floorball Team...I Was Asked To Join..Of My Excellence In Shooting~~ WAHAHAHA xD * Floorball Killer #21 *

But I Act Like I Never Heard Anything xD

I Never Wanted To Join That Team...I Want To Quit Floorball...

Lazy Already...Lol...

In The Afternoon

About 1pm I Reached Home...2pm...Got Sick of The Comp Already...2.30...I Called A Bunch of Friends Down To BOWL At CDANs StarBowl

We Played 2 Games...Highest Score 79 Lol...Deproved...Hand Pain From Yesterday's Games....12x , 11x , 70 ==

Then We Went To WM Arcade...E-Zone...

I Practiced on my Daytona 2 Special Edition !

I Almost Completed The Challenge Course...Who Wan Challenge Me Nxt Time ? Wakaka

Then We Wanted to play Airhockey...But I Guess We Trashed That Machine For The Past 3 Days....Amazingly On Junrong's Bday...10/11/07

Injured My Finger By A Shot From Benjamin....The Puck Was Still Shaking When Benjamin Shot It...Therefore Making it Fly And Hit my Finger...Really Hurts T_T...

Then We Walked Home =D

It Was About 5- 6pm When We Were Walking Home from WM....Enjoyable Walk...More Enjoyable If A Gal Was With Us xD

I Love Talking To Girls Jya. Still No Girlfriend Jya. * LOL *

Labels:


8:42 PM
My Life is Short