author
you're here at My Blog(?); hope you enjoy your stay here.
if you dont like it here; the X is always there on the top.

Name : Dominic
Age : 16
Im 100% Straight and Male
So Don't Bother Trying to Gay Me

I Enjoy Riding, Being An Idiot, Singing


tagboard




Plurk
Plurk.com


Some Crap
Im A Rider.
Pure Park
Don't Ask Me To Ride Street
I Will Fall Asleep
I Have A Disfigured Finger

My Bike Feels Weird Somehow
It Doesn't Look Good
I Wanna Backflip

Im Bored . Ask Me Out

I'm Still Single :P By: TwitterButtons.com
By TwitterButtons.com


Wishlist
=Girlfriend
=Become A Singer
=Become Pro Rider.
=G2000 Blazer.
=Colony Official Stem
=Federal Lacey Bar
=Superstar New Deal
=New Rear Hub
=Turndowns
=Tailwhips
=Backflips
=360
=1080
=X-Games


blogs
Baoru
Benjamin
California
Charisa
Cheryl
Francisca
Gwenda
Huiyun
Jacqueline
Jerome - Rider
Joanne
Kaye
Lin-BF
Nurul
Sharon
Shu Wen
Stephanie
Vanessa
Wai Hian
Xinni
Yilin
Yin Tong
Yiting
Yun Qing



history


credits
resources © X X X
XFANTASYWINGSX


Wednesday, October 24, 2007
Really Boring Day
Hmm....Today Post Exams Acitivity Day 3....

Past Two Days We Had Something Called BizWorld - Business World

Today We Had A CCA Group Sharing Session or Meeting...

We Had To Share Our Views and Points Of Our Thingy...Obviously I Did not Do Anything xD

After That We Went To The Dance Studio..We Weren't Dancing...Although I Wished

We Talked About A Sports CCA Name n Logo...All I Could Think off Was Swiss Cock ( Chicken Cock ) Bloody Perverts...

I Wanted to Draw A Stupid An Icon Chicken From TalkingCock.com xD

Then My Teammates Said Swiss Balls...AGAIN NOT WAD UR THINKING...

Since Most Of The Sports Included Balls Such As Soccer , Basketball , Floorball , Bowling

But Then Our Coach Said...The Badminton Gals Don't Have Balls....They Had Cocks ( I WAS ALSO THINKING THE SAME )

Shutter-Cock...LOL

So It Was Really Weird...Hearing That...But In The End...No Agreement What so Ever xD

When Went Home...Nothing To Do...Talked to Sandra Only...Since no one elsed Wanted to Talk To Me...Sad sad Sad

Tomorrow I'll Be Going to The Singapore Art Museum For The Post Exams Activity Field Trip....

Damn Gonna Be Boring

Sad....

9:13 PM
My Life is Short