author
you're here at My Blog(?); hope you enjoy your stay here.
if you dont like it here; the X is always there on the top.

Name : Dominic
Age : 16
Im 100% Straight and Male
So Don't Bother Trying to Gay Me

I Enjoy Riding, Being An Idiot, Singing


tagboard




Plurk
Plurk.com


Some Crap
Im A Rider.
Pure Park
Don't Ask Me To Ride Street
I Will Fall Asleep
I Have A Disfigured Finger

My Bike Feels Weird Somehow
It Doesn't Look Good
I Wanna Backflip

Im Bored . Ask Me Out

I'm Still Single :P By: TwitterButtons.com
By TwitterButtons.com


Wishlist
=Girlfriend
=Become A Singer
=Become Pro Rider.
=G2000 Blazer.
=Colony Official Stem
=Federal Lacey Bar
=Superstar New Deal
=New Rear Hub
=Turndowns
=Tailwhips
=Backflips
=360
=1080
=X-Games


blogs
Baoru
Benjamin
California
Charisa
Cheryl
Francisca
Gwenda
Huiyun
Jacqueline
Jerome - Rider
Joanne
Kaye
Lin-BF
Nurul
Sharon
Shu Wen
Stephanie
Vanessa
Wai Hian
Xinni
Yilin
Yin Tong
Yiting
Yun Qing



history


credits
resources © X X X
XFANTASYWINGSX


Saturday, October 20, 2007
Not So Boring Afternoon
Turns Out...I Didn't Go To Lot1...Everyone Was Busy For Stupid Reasons

Went To Cycle Instead.

Kinda Stupid Day....Lost My Wallet After Giving Someone A Present.

Not Blaming The Person...
Blaming My Stupid Pants With Stupid Lousy Pockets

I Dropped My Wallet On The Road Will Cycling Super Fast....I Tried To Stop...Almost Got Killed
Haha....

I Went To Wait for The Person Downstairs....

Didn't Realize My Wallet Dropped ==...No One Saw It =="

I SMS'ed Emmanuel Then He Called Me Back And Came Down....Took us 2 Hours...Still Could'nt Find It....So We Gave Up...Went Home

SUDDENLY...I Got A Call....From Him...He Found The Damn Wallet

It Was In The Police Station

Reason Why they Got His Mother Number :

He Passed Me A Letter With His Mother's Number To Pass To Our Coach Of Some Problems

Luckily I Forgot To Giv The Coach...The Letter

My Stupidity Saved My Butt....

My Wallet Had Cash , ATM Card , NeBO Arcade / Membership Card , Arcade Game Cards...Initial D , Mario Kart ( LOL ) , Ghost Squad

Crazy Day.....


Tml I'll Be Having Another Japanese Class....Lesson 11 ?

7:00 PM
My Life is Short