author
you're here at My Blog(?); hope you enjoy your stay here.
if you dont like it here; the X is always there on the top.

Name : Dominic
Age : 16
Im 100% Straight and Male
So Don't Bother Trying to Gay Me

I Enjoy Riding, Being An Idiot, Singing


tagboard




Plurk
Plurk.com


Some Crap
Im A Rider.
Pure Park
Don't Ask Me To Ride Street
I Will Fall Asleep
I Have A Disfigured Finger

My Bike Feels Weird Somehow
It Doesn't Look Good
I Wanna Backflip

Im Bored . Ask Me Out

I'm Still Single :P By: TwitterButtons.com
By TwitterButtons.com


Wishlist
=Girlfriend
=Become A Singer
=Become Pro Rider.
=G2000 Blazer.
=Colony Official Stem
=Federal Lacey Bar
=Superstar New Deal
=New Rear Hub
=Turndowns
=Tailwhips
=Backflips
=360
=1080
=X-Games


blogs
Baoru
Benjamin
California
Charisa
Cheryl
Francisca
Gwenda
Huiyun
Jacqueline
Jerome - Rider
Joanne
Kaye
Lin-BF
Nurul
Sharon
Shu Wen
Stephanie
Vanessa
Wai Hian
Xinni
Yilin
Yin Tong
Yiting
Yun Qing



history


credits
resources © X X X
XFANTASYWINGSX


Sunday, October 21, 2007
MRT Days - Massive Rapist Tournament

OMG...CRAZY Day
Evidence Of Me Being in MRT After Jap Class
OMG...Lemme Start This Crazy Day With Crazy Things in Jap Class


First. There Was A New Student In my Make-Up Class....Actually 2 New Student...A Lady And A Guy
Turns Out =D....The Guy is Her Son...
WTF...They're Like Best-Friends...
Isn't He Embarrased To Have A Crazy Mom in his Class ?!?!
Everytime He Makes A Mistake...His Mother Will Rub His Back...OMG SO IRRITATING
Ok...Done With Jap Class .....
Now MRT Situation.
I Almost Got Molested By A Gay.
Thats Right...Molested...BY A GAY...If A Gal...I Would'nt Mind
Bloody Hell...In MRT...Coming Back...7.45pm
Alot of People Got Off At Newton Station...
Suddenly
I See A Guy Looking At My Beautiful Ass
Thats Right...I Called My Ass Beautiful...Since Lots of People Looks At My Ass..
Note : Second Time Gay'ed In MRT
This One...Hard To Get Rid Off...
Continue Story :
I Tried Staring At Him To Scare Him Away
But it Makes Him More Horny Only.
So At The Next Stop...He Comes Closer...And I Wasn't Sitting...
I Was Lying On A Pole...With My Butt...Bared Out
No Protection DAMN IT
He Comes Even Closer...I Was Waiting For Him To Act So I Can Beat Him Up.
So At Ang Mo Kio...His Stop...He Quickly Comes Over...Tried To Touch My Ass
I Dodge But He Ran Away...DAMIT...An Indonesian Gay...Fuked Up Pissed Off
IS MY BUTT THAT BEAUTIFUL !?!
* Who Wanna Join My Fan-Club * ?.....
Dominic Fan-Club For GALS ONLY

9:21 PM
My Life is Short